*CEF has informed us that there has been a delay in sending out financial aid letters. They are hoping to mail them out by 5/31/17.
To any family who yearns for a Catholic education for their children but cannot afford it, The Answer is YES!
FACT: For the past two years, every single family who applied to the Catholic Education Foundation for tuition assistance – and demonstrated a financial need – earned an award. 100%!!
Instead of talking yourself out of a Catholic education for your children, shouldn’t you consider reaching out to the Catholic Education Foundation and provide a better path for both your children and your family?
The Answer is YES! To provide a Catholic education for your children, click here!
TUITION ASSISTANCE FOR 2017/2018 SCHOOL YEAR
The Catholic Education Foundation, the Archdiocese of Louisville and our funding partners are growing to meet the needs of families who cannot afford the full cost of educating their children in a Catholic elementary school. Here’s some additional information about the program.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All families with one or more children enrolled in or applying to a Catholic elementary school in the Archdiocese of Louisville are eligible to apply.
HOW DO I APPLY?
A single form, the FACTS management application, will be used for all forms of Catholic elementary school tuition assistance. Beginning January 1, 2017, this application will be available online at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid. New for this year, families will be required to submit their application and upload their documents for processing online.
Completed forms and a fee of $25 must be submitted between January 1, 2017 and March 15, 2017.
DO I APPLY EVERY YEAR?
Yes, you must apply for tuition assistance each year.
WHEN WILL I KNOW IF I HAVE BEEN GRANTED TUITION ASSISTANCE?
Tuition assistance award letters will be mailed to families by June 1, 2017
- Complete only one FACTS application for your family, including all students in the family (elementary and high school) on the same form. FACTS will send a need evaluation to all funding sources for which each family couldqualify as well as the schools you have listed on the form.
Given the high volume of applications, we encourage you to submit your form early to ensure timely completion of the review process. Completed applications received by March 15, 2017 will participate in the initial grant awards allocation. A much smaller amount of tuition assistance may be available for forms submitted after that date.
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please call the Catholic Education Foundation at (502) 585-2747, or visit us online. We would be happy to assist you!
FACTS management will be processing the 2017/2018 tuition assistance applications for the Catholic Education Foundation, the Archdiocese of Louisville and our funding partners. New this year, you MUST apply online. The Catholic Education Foundation will be conducting workshops to help you complete the online FACTS application. You will not need to pre-register for the workshop and will only need to attend one of the following:
Dates and locations for FACTS Workshops:
What You Will Need to Bring:
- Copy of your 2016 IRS Federal Form 1040, 1040A or 1040-EZ U.S. Individual Income Tax Return. If applicant and co-applicant file separately, we require both tax returns.
- Copies of all 2016 year W-2 Wage and Tax Statements for both the applicant and co-applicant.
- Copies of all supporting tax documents if you have business income/loss from any of the following:Business – send Schedule C or S-EZ and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization
- Farm – send Schedule F and Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization
- Rental Property – send Schedule E (page 1)
- S-Corporation – send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1120S (5 pages), Schedule K-1 and Form 8825
- Partnership – send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1065 (5 pages), Schedule K-1 and from 8825
- Estates and Trusts – send Schedule E (page 2), Form 1041 and Schedule K-1
- Copies of all supporting documentation for household Non-Taxable Income such as: Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). If you do not file a tax return, you are required to provide documentation of all income received.
For any questions, please call the Catholic Education Foundation at (502) 585-2747.
St. Nicholas School Forms and Information
Click here for Registration Forms and Parent/Student Information Form for the 2017-18 School Year. Please print Registration Forms and return to the office with payment (cash or check). Our office hours are Monday- Friday from 7:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Looking for Preschool Rates? Click http://www.sna-panthers.org/pre/preschool-registration/
|Tuition for 2017 / 2018
| Covenant Rate
| Catholic Rate
| Private School Rate
- Covenant Rate available to members of our four founding parishes who are active in the stewardship of their parishes and attend Mass on a regular basis. This rate is made possible by the sustaining financial support St. Nicholas receives from Most Blessed Sacrament, Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Sts. Simon and Jude, and St. Thomas More. The pastors of these parishes will make the determination of Covenant status based on ones attendance at Mass and stewardship within the parishes.
- Catholic Rate available to all Catholic families regardless of parish affiliation.
- Private School Rate rate set for those families not of our faith tradition or not registered in any Catholic parish.
|Fees for 2017 / 2018